Pages

Tuesday 21 November 2017

A Simple Merry Christmas

It's Reminder time at STAMPlorations for our November
CUTplorations Challenge.
Here's my make for your Inspiration.

I decided to go clean and simple with bright colours and bling!
Picking out the purple and red from the photo I got out my
trusty Brusho's and wet my water colour paper then tapped
Purple Violet and Brilliant Red to achieve my background.
This was cut from the
CUTplorations Curly Labels Tags Nesting Dies
I inked the edges withTim's Wilted Violet Oxide Ink.
Next came my Merry Christmas from
CUTplorations Merry Christmas Word Art Die
adhering the die to double sided tape
so I could simply add my glitter.
Finished with a red pearl to dot the 'i'


STAMPloration products used - 
preview-merrychristmasdiepreview-curlylabelstagsnestingdies
Hope you get time to play this month and don't forget
to pop over and see what the rest of the Team created.

Thanks for dropping in

6 comments:

maria f. said...

Don't you just love that MC die? You've showcased it in such a fun way with those bright colors.

Judy Woodland said...

Oh, just look at all that lovely PURPLE!!! And I love purple and red together. I was just thinking about how I haven't used my Brushos in forever, and here you are with a brilliant card using them. Thanks for the inspiration, I ADORE what you have done here!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

A real beauty of a card my friend. Great colors.

Mac Mable said...

Full of glorious colour and love the bling on the die cut x

Linda said...

LOVE the glittery sentiment Ina!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Oh my goodness !! You made an incredible background !!